Annual Verification Certificate for Telangana Pensioners
Download New Annual Verification Certificate for Telangana Pensioners, Latest Annual verification certificate for pensioners 2015 2016 telangana state, telangana pensioners life certificate from / application form Form of life certificate to be submitted by pensioner once a year.
Instruction for Annual Verification Certificate for Telangana Pensioners
- All State government service pensioners/family pensioners receiving pensions through Treasury Pension Payment Unit, , will have to submit annual verification certificates .
- Annual Verification Certificate duly affixing passport size photographs dully attested by the Gazetted Officer / Bank Manager or Notary
- Annual Verification Certificate should be submit between November 1 to March 31
- The same should be submitted by post or in person to the concerned branch Pension Payment Offices.
- If Pensioners not submit the Annual Verification Certificate the pension shall be stopped from April 1st on wards
- The Pension distributing officer can sign the certificate if the pensioner appears personally before the pension distributing officer
Telangana Family Pensioners Annual Verification Certificate Instructions
- Family pensioners who are below 55 years of age have to submit the certificate signed by a gazetted officer to the effect of non-remarriage/remarriage certificate.
- Also, family pensioners who got employment on compassionate grounds or re-employed prior to receipt of family pension and are continuing in government service would have to necessarily submit the annual verification certificate through their drawing officer concerned.